Join us for Choose Biomass Week, Oct. 18–22 to learn what wood heating can do for you.
We’re hosting free online sessions for homeowners, students, and owners and operators of commercial buildings, from 8:45 to noon every day.
- Day 1: Overview and kickoff—for everyone
- Day 2: Residential biomass 101—for homeowners and students
- Day 3: Overview of biomass for small industrial, commercial and institutional (ICI) buildings—for owners and operators of ICI buildings
- Day 4: Maintenance and operation of ICI biomass systems—for owners and operators of ICI buildings
- Day 5: District heating—for owners and operators of ICI buildings
Be a presenter
Want to share your passion and knowledge of biomass heating? We still have a few spots for presenters. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host a virtual booth
Are you part of a business or other organization that would like to host a virtual info booth? We have five spots available. Registration is free, but we ask that you donate a prize to give away at the end of each day.
To register a booth or for more info, contact email@example.com