The AEA is offering a series of online product and technology training sessions on electronically commutated motors (ECMs) for circulator pumps. Come and learn about the technical aspects of these energy-efficient pumps.
Training facilitated by the TACO Comfort Group, Altatech Agencies Ltd. and the Arctic Energy Alliance.
Mar. 8–12, 2021
There will be a different session every day. Attend as many as you’d like. We strongly recommend everyone attends the sessions on March 8 and 9, because they will cover fundamental information for the rest of the week.
- Day 1: ECM pump essentials, operation and energy savings
- Day 2: Pump identification, construction and sizing
- Day 3: Installation, setup and programming; circulator pumps vs. zone valves
- Day 4: Heating fluid fundamentals
- Day 5: TACO Variable Frequency Drive and 0e Product lines
Who should attend?
Building maintainers, mechanical/electrical contractors and suppliers in the NWT.
- ECM pump essentials
- Pump identification, sizing, crossover tables, construction
- Installation, magnetic filtration, setup and programming
- Circulator pumps and zone valves for heat control
- Heating fluid fundamentals
- TACO VFD and 0e product lines
- Incentives and rebates for energy-efficient products and projects
Register below. It’s free!
Registration deadline: Mar. 4
For more information, contact Tom Gross, AEA Project Coordinator.
- (867) 874-3424