Check out our latest annual report to see what the AEA has been up to over the past year. Here are some of the highlights:
- We provided 1,613 total rebates and other incentives, worth nearly $2 million.
- The clients we worked with will annually save:
- 1,400 tonnes of greenhouse gases—equivalent to converting power generation for the community of Wekweeti entirely to renewable electricity
- 8,000 GJ worth of oil and propane—equivalent to four tanker trucks full of heating oil
- 2,500 MWh of electricity—equivalent to taking two small NWT communities completely off the grid
- $1.3 million
- We started three new programs to help homeowners (including lower-income homeowners) and non-profit organizations save energy and money.
- We worked with four partner communities to get 54 efficient wood stoves installed in residents’ homes, and had 66 additional stoves delivered in five communities to be installed in 2020/21.
- We gave out roughly $220,000 in rebates to community governments for energy upgrades—up 290% over the previous year.
Download the full report below: