Check out our latest annual report to see what the AEA has been up to over the past year. Here are some of the highlights:
- We provided 689 total rebates, worth more than $600,000.
- The clients we worked with will annually save:
- 630 tonnes of greenhouse gases—equivalent to converting two thirds of the power generation for the community of Gameti to renewable electricity
- 7,100 GJ worth of oil and propane—equivalent to more than five tanker trucks of heating oil
- 1,500 MWh of electricity—enough to charge 210,000 smartphones for a year
- We conducted energy evaluations on 185 homes (23% more than last year), helping homeowners find ways to save on energy bills.
- We worked with five partner communities to get 55 efficient wood stoves installed in residents’ homes, and had 54 additional stoves delivered in four communities to be installed in 2019/20.
- We partnered with the Hamlet of Sachs Harbour to implement low-cost retrofits to participating residents’ homes to reduce energy use, costs and greenhouse gas emissions.
Download the full report below: