Check out our latest annual report to see what the AEA has been up to over the past year. Here are some of the highlights:
- We provided 2,802 total rebates and other incentives, worth $1.8 million. That’s over 100 more rebates than the previous year.
- The clients we worked with will annually save:
- 1,000 tonnes of greenhouse gases—equivalent to converting one third of the power generation for the community of Tuktoyaktuk to renewable electricity
- 4,500 GJ worth of oil and propane—equivalent to four tanker trucks full of heating oil
- 1,800 MWh of electricity—equivalent to taking three communities the size of Wrigley off the grid
- We gave out 18 rebates for electric vehicles and chargers—triple the number we gave out the previous year.
- We worked with six partner communities to get 52 efficient wood stoves installed in residents’ homes, which will save a combined 2,800 kg of particulate emissions a year.
- We gave out 1,436 rebates for LED lighting alone—up 50% over the previous year.
Download the full report below: